WE ARE WORKING HARD TO KEEP BOTH YOU AND OUR STUDIO STAFF SAFE AND HEALTHY!
In these uncertain times, we are doing everything possible to ensure that you have the best experience in the studio, while slowing the spread of COVID-19. We can assure you that you will still feel amazing during your session – nothing has changed there!
We’ve added these extra safety procedures for the studio:
We will be checking temperatures prior to your entry at the studio with a no-contact thermometer. Any person with a fever over 100 degrees will not be permitted in the studio.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME. If you come to the studio with active symptoms, we will cancel your session with no refund or reschedules allowed.
Masks must be worn at all times upon entering the building. Masks MUST cover your nose and mouth.
Please do not remove your mask until instructed to do so in the studio. You may remove your mask for hair and makeup and for the shooting portion of your appointment.
Studio staff will be wearing masks and any other PPE deemed necessary throughout your session.
All clients must sign a waiver upon arrival confirming that they have complied with all state travel guidelines (click here for current Massachusetts Travel Order), as well as confirming that they have no symptoms of COVID-19.
If you arrive to the studio and have not complied with state mandates, or knowingly have symptoms, your session will be cancelled without a refund or reschedule.
ADDITIONAL STUDIO POLICIES:
- All client appointments with the exception of sessions will now be virtual. We will still have your reveal for your images! It will be completed remotely via zoom, the same as we’ve always done for our out of state clients. You may review and look at product samples in person at the end of your session.
- No one other than the client is allowed in the studio during your appointment.
- We are not currently able to offer food or beverages. You are welcome to our mini fridge to keep any snacks or beverages cold during your session! All food must be sealed upon arrival to the studio.
- Clients MUST wear client provided garments under any studio wardrobe. All client closet pieces are washed between each use.
- We will be sanitizing all high contact points daily (doorknobs, makeup chairs, makeup tables, etc.)
- All bedding will be removed and washed between clients.
- We have a full professional weekly deep clean of the studio.